Migration of the Portable C compiler to Git.
This is a Git fork of the Portable C Compiler
- Current development of PCC largely depends on a single person's available time. This is just unsustainable.
- The PCC code base could benefit from refactoring and additional reviews.
- Ports of PCC to alternate platforms and architectures are neglected.
- We want PCC to be better aligned to existing standards. C99 is what we're aiming at.
What is needed?
- First, find issues and add them to the project.
- If you can contribute a platform for periodic builds, add that and report any build breaks.
- If you can fix issues, submit a pull request.